Summer – Generally, a season of vacation for school kids,adds many things to your routine list especially when you are a parent. Kids would always want to step out and play to make full use of their official leisure time. Even you will have to set out for your office, deposit that last-minute electricity bill, and do the grocery besides other hundred odd things. Neither you can hold the kids beyond a limit nor can you avoid doing your daily chores.
Even if it is for a few minutes, an encounter with the scorching heat is inevitable, leaving you drained and tired. To top-up those diminishing energy levels, try a glass
of evergreen refreshers like Pina Colada. Not too sweet, just a bit creamy with a refreshing, uplifting and fresh pineapple flavor punch. It is not just for restoring the lost energy levels; it is an indulgence in itself when on a holiday you get to sip it alongside the beach or swimming pool unwinding yourself. Even kids will love it.
Here’s how you can prepare it.
– 4 slices of Pineapple
– ¾-cup milk
– 1 tablespoon Sugar
– 200 gms of Fresh Cream
– 1/4th cup of Coconut milk
– 2 scoops of Vanilla Ice-cream
– 2 mint leaves
– 1/2 teaspoon of desiccated coconut
– Blend 3 slices of pineapple, milk, sugar, cream, coconut milk to make a fluffy drink
out of it
– Now chop 1 slice of pineapple in small cubes
– Take a serving glass; add some chopped pineapple pcs to the base of it now slowly add the Pina Colada drink we prepared
– Chill the mix for an hour in the fridge
– Post that, sprinkle some desiccated coconut powder, add 2 scoops of ice cream over it sprinkle some more chopped pineapple and a cherry to garnish